“Letting go" is an expression thrown around like a cross-fit brochure.
We’re all trying to let go. But first we must be honest with ourselves about whether we’re actually holding on to something.
“Rebbe II” was an absolute struggle disguised in the colloquial “journey” (not all journeys are equal, that’s for sure). I’m glad this portrait found its final resolve, and now it’s time for me to let go.
- 100% Hahnemule Daguerre Canvas or German Etching Paper
- Canvas Size 20"x24" and 24"x28" for larger size (image with border)
- Actual Image Size 16"x20" and 20"x24.5" for larger size
- Each Print is Signed in Acrylic
- Free Shipping Internationally
- All Sales Are Final, No Returns or Refunds